Article 1 (Application)
- These Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of the Service between the User and the Company.
- In addition to the Terms, the Company may establish various rules and regulations regarding the use of the Services (hereinafter “Individual Regulations”). These Individual Regulations shall constitute a part of these terms regardless of the name.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of these Terms and the Individual Regulations of the preceding Article, the regulations of the Individual Regulations shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the Individual Regulations.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
- The registration for the Services shall be completed when a prospective registrant agrees to the Terms and applies for registration for use of the Services in the manner prescribed by the Company, and when the Company approves the application.
- If the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for registration of use and shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons for such denial.
- If false information is reported when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated the Terms
- Other cases in which the Company deems the registration of use to be inappropriate
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- The User shall properly manage his/her user ID and password for the Services at his/her own responsibility.
- The User may not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend his/her user ID and password to a third party or share them with a third party. When the User logs in with the same combination of user ID and password as the registered information, we consider the use of the Services to be by the user who has registered the user ID.
- We shall not be liable for any damage caused by a third party’s use of user IDs and passwords, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on our part.
Article 4 (Usage Fees and Payment Methods)
- As compensation for the paid portion of the Service, the User shall pay the fee separately determined by the Company and indicated on the Website or separately presented, by the method designated by the Company.
- If the User is late in paying the usage fee, the User shall pay a late fee at the rate of 14.6% per annum.
- If you wish to cancel after applying for our service but before the service is provided, you may do so by paying an administrative fee of $33 (tax included). In the case of services with a minimum usage period, 50% of the remaining number of days x the daily minimum usage amount shall be paid on top of the administrative fee as a cancellation fee.
- There is no charge for registering to use this service, but the user company shall pay the usage fee in accordance with the “Usage Fee Plan” separately posted on this site by our company.
- Even if a company withdraws its corporate content posted on this site at the request of the company, the company shall not be exempted or reduced from paying the usage fee for the relevant posting.
- If a user company wishes to change its fee plan, the user company shall apply for such change in a manner determined by the Company. The change shall be approved at the time of our notification of approval.
- If a subscription plan with a fixed contract term is selected, the subscription cannot be canceled before the contract expires.
- If a subscriber wishes to use optional functions, the subscriber shall apply for them in a manner prescribed by the Company.
- We shall send you an invoice by e-mail for the usage fee for the first month or the following month.
- The user company shall pay the usage fee by the last day of the current month by the method determined by our company. Bank transfer fees and consumption tax shall be borne by the user company.
- If payment of the usage fee is not confirmed by the due date, the user company shall pay the unpaid usage fee and any late charges to us.
- We reserve the right to change the contents and prices of the usage fee plan table. The Company shall post a notice on this site in the event of such changes.
- We may outsource the collection of usage fees and other debts to a third party.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
In using the Services, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts.
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Conduct related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in the Services, including the contents of the Services
- Destroying or interfering with the functionality of the server or network of the Company, other users, or other third parties
- Commercial use of information obtained through the Services
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our Services
- Unauthorized access or attempts to gain unauthorized access
- Collecting or storing personal information about other users
- Use of the Services for any unauthorized purpose
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the Services or other third parties
- Impersonating another user
- Advertising, publicity, solicitation, or business activities on the Services that are not authorized by the Company
- Aiming to meet someone of the opposite sex whom you have never met before
- Acts of providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in relation to the Services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- The company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of the Services without prior notice to the User for any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance inspections or updating of computer systems related to the Services
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Services due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disasters
- In the event of a computer or communication line outage due to an accident
- In any other cases in which the Company deems it difficult to provide the Services
- Whenever possible, the company will notify users in advance when it deems it necessary to temporarily suspend the provision of the Service. However, in the event of an emergency or when it is difficult to give prior notice, the Company may give notice after the fact.
- We shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by users or third parties due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Services.
Article 7 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- We reserve the right to restrict your use of all or part of the Services or terminate your registration as the User without prior notice in any of the following cases.
- Violation of any of the provisions of the Terms
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information
- In the event of default in payment of fees and other obligations
- If you do not respond to our communications for a certain period
- When there has been no use of the Services for a certain period of time since the last use
- In any other cases in which the Company deems the use of the Services to be inappropriate
- The specific process for limiting usage or canceling registration will be done at the discretion of the Company. If necessary, we may notify users of the reasons for such restrictions.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of actions taken by the Company by this Article.
Article 8 (Cancellation by the Registrant)
- The registrant may cancel the use of the service by the method prescribed by us. In this case, the registrant will not be able to use the service immediately.
- The registrant shall not be relieved of any obligations and liabilities incurred during the period of use of the service even after the cancellation.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- The Company makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding the contents, quality, safety, usefulness, accuracy, completeness, fitness, availability, non-infringement of third-party rights, fitness for a particular purpose, etc. of the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users in connection with the Service, except in the case of intentional or grossly negligent acts.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for the provision of information, posting of advertisements, or transactions between users of the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users or third parties due to delays, changes, interruptions, suspensions, terminations, etc. of the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any trouble between users or between users and third parties arising in connection with the use of the Service by users.
Article 10 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
- The Company reserves the right to change the contents of the Service without notice to the User.
- The Company will notify the User of any changes to the Service in advance on the Website or in a manner designated by the Company.
- The changed contents of the Service shall take effect from the time the notification in the preceding paragraph is made.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by users or third parties as a result of changes to the Service.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the Terms without requiring individual user consent in the following cases.
- When the modification of the Terms is compatible with the general interest of the User
- When the modification of the Terms is not contrary to the purpose of the Services Usage Agreement and is reasonable in light of the necessity of the modification, the reasonableness of the modified contents, and other circumstances about the modification.
- In amending the Terms by the preceding paragraph, the Company will notify the User in advance of the amendment, the statement of the modification of the Terms, the contents of the amended Terms, and the effective date of the amendment.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notice or Communication)
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company. Unless the User notifies us of a change in his/her contact information by a method determined separately by the Company, the Company will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send notices or communications to that contact information, which will be deemed to have reached the user at the time of transmission.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
The User may not transfer or offer as security his/her position under the Service Agreement or his/her rights or obligations under this Regulation to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- In the event of any dispute concerning the Services, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company’s head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.